Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we feature 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Rock.
And let me tell ya, she rocks!
Favorite food: Lasagna, which I love to make, or ice cream. I also love to eat Mexican food.
Favorite movie: I love the older version of Pride and Prejudice. I’m always up for a good chick flick.
What do you love most about Valley View: I think I love the people here the most. The entire faculty seems to really care about the kids, they are fun and nice to work with. Valley View has a lot of really nice kids. I love the Valley View 11, that help our students be kind to each other.Favorite movie: I love the older version of Pride and Prejudice. I’m always up for a good chick flick.
Where are you from originally: I am from Jensen, Utah. It’s a small town by Vernal where Dinosaur National Monument is.
What grades have you taught: Just fourth and I’ve been at Valley View for 8 years.
Favorite holiday: Christmas.
Pets: My husband and I live in a condo, so we are limited on the pets we have. Right now it’s two turtles. Turtle 1 and Turtle 2.
Favorite vacation spot: Hawaii.
Favorite book: The Scarlet Pimpernel.
Favorite music: I like country including Keith Urban.
Favorite teaching experience: I like going on our field trips because the kids get really excited. I think one of the kids’ favorites is the fossil field trip. We used to go to Pioneer Trail State Park and that was a great one too.

No comments:
Post a Comment