Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we are featuring fifth grade teacher extraordinaire, Mrs. Scoville! She is a true Hawk as she has taught at Valley View for 31 years. She's awesome!
Favorite food: Ice cream. I love the flavor, German Chocolate Cake, from Baskin Robbins.
Favorite movie: Sabrina.
What do you love most about Valley View: We are so lucky to have a spectacular group of parents, kids, teachers and staff to work with. I love the climate of the school and the community support that with have.Where are you from originally: Scottsdale, Arizona.
What grades have you taught: I have taught second, fourth and now fifth grade. I have taught at Valley View my entire teaching career which is 31 years! I think I am a permanent fixture at Valley View!
Favorite holiday: Christmas.
Pets: We had a wonderful Golden Retriever for 17 years named Ginger. She helped raise our children! My only pets now are the grandkids :)
Favorite vacation spot: Disneyland or the beach.
Favorite book: Summer of the Monkeys. It’s entertaining and heartwarming. I always read it to my students and they love it.
Favorite music: I love Christmas music. I like happy songs with a good beat.
Favorite teaching experience: I love the enthusiasm of the kids. I enjoy when they come to school and share their experiences with me and we are able to make a connection.

No comments:
Post a Comment