A couple of months ago, my friend Becky told me that Big Lots has DS and Wii games for cheap. I've kept it in the back of mind until the other day with my kids wanted to buy a new DS game with their money. So, I packed them in the car and headed for Big Lots in A.F.
Okay, here's where the good deal comes in.
Games are $13.88 (a couple are $18.88)
and it was buy one, get one half off!
Okay, here's where the good deal comes in.
Games are $13.88 (a couple are $18.88)
and it was buy one, get one half off!
They were able to get a couple of games each for $22.
I actually thought the selection was pretty good and
I've seen the same games for $35 at other stores. I thought they would make fun and inexpensive birthday or
Valentines gifts for kids. Better yet, a great vacation gift. What's better than a new DS game to keep the kids entertained for a 10 hour drive?
Have a great weekend!
I actually thought the selection was pretty good and
I've seen the same games for $35 at other stores. I thought they would make fun and inexpensive birthday or
Valentines gifts for kids. Better yet, a great vacation gift. What's better than a new DS game to keep the kids entertained for a 10 hour drive?
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment