I've seriously about slipped on the ice a dozen times
in the past week or so.
I'm sure I look ridiculous trying to walk across a parking lot in heels, trying to grab onto everything and anyone so I don't fall. I think it's time to have a better attitude about the ice:
Here's an activity for some Monday night fun:
It's a Winter Sun Catcher!
Go here to the Family Fun website and check out how to make it.
There are pics on the site of Sun Catchers that others have made and they look really fun.
I think we'll give it a try :)
I think we'll give it a try :)
Speaking of Vanilla Ice (okay, so they're not icy)...these look delicious!
If you're trying to keep a New Year's Resolution of cutting back on the sweets, look away, the ingredients aren't so pretty...
1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
Dash of cinnamon
1 cup of milk (per hot vanilla)
2 teaspoons of sugar (per hot vanilla)
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (per hot vanilla)
Start with the topping. In a medium bowl, whip 1/2 cup of whipping cream until it's frothy. Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup and a dash of cinnamon, then continue to whip the mixture until everything is well blended and peaks form. Makes enough to top about 6 drinks.
For each hot vanilla, microwave 1 cup of milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar in a mug for 90 seconds. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Top with a dollop of chocolate cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and a dash of cinnamon.
Have a great Monday!
If you're trying to keep a New Year's Resolution of cutting back on the sweets, look away, the ingredients aren't so pretty...
Hot Vanilla
1/2 cup of whipping cream 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
Dash of cinnamon
1 cup of milk (per hot vanilla)
2 teaspoons of sugar (per hot vanilla)
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (per hot vanilla)
Start with the topping. In a medium bowl, whip 1/2 cup of whipping cream until it's frothy. Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup and a dash of cinnamon, then continue to whip the mixture until everything is well blended and peaks form. Makes enough to top about 6 drinks.
For each hot vanilla, microwave 1 cup of milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar in a mug for 90 seconds. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Top with a dollop of chocolate cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and a dash of cinnamon.
Have a great Monday!



No comments:
Post a Comment