Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
This week we interviewed 4th grade teacher extraordinaire,
Ms. Ellsworth, aka Ms. E.
Favorite Food: Cookies. I eat whatever cookie is available.
Favorite TV Show: Man Tracker. It's about two guys on a horse and two guys on the ground trying to beat each other to the finish line. What do you love most about Valley View: The kids and the staff. I know most of the families and the staff is really good. I‘ve subbed at a lot of other schools and Valley View has the most caring staff.
Where are you from originally: California.
What grades have you taught: 3rd and 4th. I have been at Valley View for 22 years.
Favorite Holiday: Summer.
Pets: A dog named Aribba, a cat named Motley, 2 goats named Jane and Juliet and 11 horses: Golidlocks, Wart, Bella, Jazzie, Brilow, Chocolate Kiss, Posie, Star, Sapphire, Dansie, and Tuesday.
Favorite Vacation Spot: Payson canyon or the Escalante desert. I worked there for 10 years as a survival teacher for BYU.
Favorite Book: Ben Hur.
Favorite music: Folk music and Blue Grass.
Favorite teaching experience: When I really get across to the kids and I see the light go on in their eyes and they understand.

No comments:
Post a Comment