I hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving! Here are some scenes from our day of turkey, family and fun...
The day began with my family dinner.
The Thanksgiving picture is a must.
Later that night, it was on to the other side of the
fam for our annual talent competition.
fam for our annual talent competition.
My hubby was the ringmaster for The Traveling Schmucks Show.
There was a snake charmer...
Lougini, The Magician...
A very unwilling participant who was scheduled to be the
World's Smallest Man....
World's Smallest Man....
And me...Backwoods Betty, The Bearded Woman.
The Santa beard was the only thing I had on hand..
The Traveling Schmucks will come to your next event for only
$100 per hr.
$100 per hr.
Book your holiday show now!
Yes, that's my son playing the recorder with his nose.
Yes, that's my son playing the recorder with his nose.
Note to self, don't ever put his recorder in my mouth...
Around 10:00 p.m. we hit the road to the Black Friday sales. That's an unleashed German Shepherd guarding the door to the Mod Bod sale. Seriously, not only is that dangerous but quite unnecessary.
I came out empty handed.
The midnight sales started a few minutes early. Thank goodness I saw my cute friend Inger, and fellow shopper, who wasn't afraid of the crowd to grab me a scooter.
My partner in crime, Natalie, with our remote control cars.
It's 2:23 p.m. on Friday afternoon, and I'm still in my pjs. My hubby knows the routine. I do the Christmas shopping on Black Friday and he lets me sleep in and stay in my jams most the day without saying anything. Well, I didn't make it home until 6:45 a.m. after being out all night and after our Thanksgiving feast and breakfast at Denny's, I have a tummy ache. I know, I did it to myself. Was it worth it? I guess we'll know come Christmas morning...
Till' next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment