Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teacher Tuesday

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
This week we spotlight fifth grade teacher,
Mr. Schoonover. 
He has taught at Valley View for 28 years and
we appreciate everything he does for our school!
Favorite Food: Fish and chicken. For a dish, I like Alice Spring chicken. As far as restaurants, I like the Outback and Texas Roadhouse.
Favorite Movie: Old Yeller.
What do you love most about Valley View: The kids, parents and faculty.
Where are you from originally: Pleasant Grove.
What grades have you taught: Just 5th for 36 years! I have taught for 28 years at Valley View.
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving and Christmas with the family.
Pets: None right now.  But we've always had dogs.
Favorite Vacation Spot: Traveling around the country to play and watch tennis tournaments.
Favorite Book: Where the Red Fern Grows.
Favorite music: Country.
Favorite teaching experience: Teaching kids Math and U.S. History.

No comments:

Post a Comment