Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we feature our awesome principal, Mr. Gardner who teaches our kids great things every day.
Favorite food: Any kind of seafood. I love going to Macaroni Grill. They have a great Seafood Portofino dish.
Favorite movie: Mad, Mad, Mad, World…the original version.
What do you love most about Valley View: Being with the kids.
Where are you from originally: Logan.
What grades have you taught: I taught high school Geology, Chemistry and Math for 17 years. I have been at Valley View for 3 years.
Favorite holiday: Christmas.
Pets: We had a little dog named Shiley that got run over by the mailman.
Favorite vacation spot: San Diego.
Favorite book: Lord of the Rings.
Favorite music/artist: Jazz music.
Favorite teaching experience: I love to see struggling kids begin to learn and catch on. Then they get the confidence that they didn’t have before.

No comments:
Post a Comment