Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teacher Tuesday


Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!  Today we are featuring JaNae Carter.  She literally helps everyone at Valley View!  From our kids on the playground to the teachers, she does a lot for our school. 
Favorite Food: I love Chinese and Chili’s restaurant.
Favorite Movie: Hope Floats and comedies.
What do you love most about Valley View: The kids. I love being out watching them play at recess and hearing some of the things they say. They say the cutest things!
Where are you from originally: Alpine.
What grades have you taught: I have worked for Valley View for about 19 years as a  sweeper, copy aide, playground monitor and a teacher’s aid.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas.
Pets: A cat named Meow. 
Favorite Vacation Spot: I love Nauvoo.
Favorite Book: Jayhawk.
Favorite music/artist: I love the Beatles.
Favorite teaching experience: I always like when kids make friends with each other on the playground.  I see kids that don’t have a lot of friends on the playground and others will come up and ask them to play.  I learn more about the kids on the playground than anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment