Say hello, to one of our third grade teachers, Mrs. Gourley! I think she's great and you will too after reading some more about her...
Favorite Food: Chocolate dipped strawberries.
Favorite Movie: Avatar.What do you love most about Valley View: I really like the atmosphere and the feeling of everyone working together.
Where are you from originally: American Fork.
What grades have you taught: 3rd, 4th and 6th. I have also taught a computers class. I have taught at Valley View for 10 years.
Favorite Holiday: My birthday!
Pets: No pets at home. Only fish in the classroom and my grandchildren :)
Favorite Vacation Spot: Southern Caribbean.
Favorite Book: One Grain of Rice. It’s a children’s picture book that’s also a great math story.
Favorite music/artist: I like meditation music.
Favorite teaching experience: When a child looks at you and says, “I get it now.”

No comments:
Post a Comment