Today we are featuring, 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Allmon.
She's a great teacher and we're lucky to have her at Valley View!
Favorite Food: Chips and salsa. My favorite is from Los Hermanos.
Favorite Movie: Letters to Juliette or Steel Magnolias.
What do you love most about Valley View: We're a close knit school and I love the small, home town feel and the neighborhood area we are in.
Where are you from originally: I was born in Utah and I have lived in Washington, Texas, Illinois, Tennessee and Georgia.
What grades have you taught: I have taught 2nd and 3rd.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas.
Pets: A lab named Charlie.
Favorite Vacation Spot: I love Nauvoo. Anywhere with my family.
Favorite Book: Historical fiction.
Favorite music/artist: Brad Paisley.
Favorite teaching experience: When I was teaching U.S. government in 3rd grade and we divided the class into a congress. We used our classroom rules list to pass laws and our "congress" had to decide if those laws were constitutional. It was great to see the ideas the students had. It was neat to see them using the concepts that had been taught to them.

No comments:
Post a Comment