It's time to rearrange your Friday date night plans and head on over to a cool, new, hip place in town. The name...Costco. You heard me right, Costco. The food court at Costco in Orem is now serving Gelato ice cream, people and let me tell ya, it's delish. I picked one up last night at dinner at Costco night. You know, where you have to pick up a few things and figure that you might as well take the family and feed them for under $10. Let me break it down for you. 3 scoops, 1 waffle cone, $1.50. Need I say more? And yes, I got all three scoops. Mixed Berry, Pistachio and Straccaca something. It's vanilla with chocolate shavings. So after the movie or grabbing a bite to eat, head on over and buy a couple of cones. Yes, I said a couple because you won't want to share...
Trust me, there are 3 scoops. The third is tucked nicely into the cone for safe keeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment