Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teacher Tuesday

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we are featuring one of our wonderful teacher aides, Mrs. Johnson!
She assists in the preschool, with resource and she is amazing.
Favorite food: PF Chang's lettuce wraps....YUMMY!!!
Favorite movie: The Blind Side and Gone With The Wind.
What do you love most about Valley View: Everything! Especially how supportive and caring the teachers, staff, PTA, parents and students are here at Valley View. It is an awesome place to be a part of!!
Where are you from originally: Minnetonka, Minnesota.
What grades have you taught: I aide in both resource and preschool.
Favorite holiday: I like all holidays, but a fav would be the 4th of July because it's in the summer and you can go camping and fill yourself with lots of good in season fruit!
Pets: We have an adorable Yorkie mix named Lexy that loves to wear dresses and bows and go for walks.
Favorite vacation spot: My new favorite is Savannah, Georgia......BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Favorite book: Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.
Favorite music: Gotta love the 80's music!
Favorite teaching experience: To watch a child who came in at the beginning of the year struggling to sound out the simplest words, finishing off the year reading books and seeing the excitement and sense of accomplishment he exudes. I also love the hugs I get from the students! We have a school full of amazing children!

No comments:

Post a Comment