Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we learn more about our Intern Coach, Mr. Stubbs.
Favorite food: Steak and potatoes.
Favorite movie: Star Wars.
What do you love most about Valley View: The people I get to work with. Where are you from originally: Orem.
What grades have you taught: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, Computers at the elementary level and upper grade resource.
Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving.
Pets: I have had two dogs. Marty who is in doggy heaven and Sally who we rescued this Christmas.
Favorite vacation spot: The Beach.
Favorite book: The Hobbit.
Favorite music: Classic Country/80's rock.
Favorite teaching experience: I love seeing children get it when they have struggled in the past. I taught a Math class in California for struggling learners. At the end of year testing, my class beat all the other classes in the school. I was so proud of my students and the effort they gave to learn the material.

No comments:
Post a Comment