Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teacher Tuesday

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we feature a wonderful Valley View Aide, Mrs. Butler.
Favorite food: Chinese; fresh warm homemade bread.
Favorite movie: Fiddler on the Roof and My Fair Lady.
What do you love most about Valley View: It's close! The children are wonderful and the faculty & staff are very supportive.
Where are you from originally: Born in North Carolina, raised in California--San Francisco Bay Area.
What grades have you taught: I've been an aide in preschool and Kindergarten, focusing on special needs children.
Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving (I love them all!)
Pets: 1 lovebird, 1 cat, 2 large goldfish, 8 chickens.
Favorite vacation spot: Anywhere in the mountains where there's no electricity!
Favorite book: "I'm in Charge of Celebrations" by Byrd Baylor.
Favorite music: Classical and International folk music.
Favorite teaching experience: Connecting with a child and seeing him/her "get it" and knowing you've made a difference in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment