Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mr. Gardner's Head Shaving

No, it wasn't to cool down for the upcoming summer heat. Mr. Gardner promised the class that brought in the most money from the Walk-A-Thon, that on the last day of school, they would get to watch him shave his head. Mrs. White's 2nd grade class won the contest, but the other 2nd grade classes got in on the action as well and they loved every minute of it!
Sport Clips came to do the honors.
Mr. Gardner making one last phone call home, I'm sure his wife tried to talk him out of this one. 
Let the shaving begin! 
If Mr. Gardner ever tries to leave, we'll just show the people trying to hire him these pictures.  I don't think he'll go far. 
Judging by the kids' reactions, this was one of his best stunts yet.
This was his reaction after taking a look in the mirror. There was still a little hair left to be taken off the top. 


I think it looks pretty good!  Now he just needs to load up on the sunscreen.
There aren't too many principals that would do this kind of thing for their students.  But here at Valley View, we have Mr. Gardner, who will do just about anything.  From playing four square with the kids at recess (which I'm sure can be dangerous), jumping in the dunk tank and getting his head shaved, it's safe to say we have one of the coolest principal's around!

No comments:

Post a Comment