Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teacher Tuesday

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we feature Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Champion.  Here are some fun facts about her:
Favorite food:  I don't really have one but I love "lemony" things like pie and squares.
Favorite movie: I loved "Penelope."
What do love most about Valley View: We have a great group of parents who are very supportive.
Where are you from originally:  I am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We moved here in 1995.
What grades have you taught:  I have taught Kindergarten, then 1st and 2nd (back and forth for a few years) and now Kinder again.
Favorite holiday: I really love the 4th of July.
Pets:  I am not a "dog person" but my husband is, so we have 2 dogs - Indiana, a yellow lab and Hudson, a miniature schnauzer.
Favorite vacation spot: Burbank, CA to visit our sons and daughters- in-law.
Favorite book: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Favorite music: Anything from the Beatles.
Favorite teaching experience: doing "Read Alouds" with books that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment