Sunday, April 3, 2011

Heaven on Earth

Why have I not known about this recipe until now? 
I'm still in shock that I've gone this many years on earth without ever coming across it.
I don't want anyone else to suffer this same agony.  So here it is:
Crockpot Chocolate Cake
1 box of chocolate cake mix
1 box of chocolate puddimg
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 pint (2 cups) of sour cream
1 cup of water
3/4 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
Mix ingredients together in a bowl then pour into crockpot.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours.  Or until you can't take the wonderful smell anymore and need to break into it right away.
Let me warn you.  The smells that will fill your home when this baby is baking, are so delicious.  Also, it's not the prettiest cake (at least mine wasn't).  Don't think you're going to be slicing it all nice like.  But really who cares?  With this much chocolate, you don't need pretty, you just need a tall glass of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment