Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we're featuring our preschool teacher, Mrs. Campbell. She's simply awesome!
Favorite food: All fruits and vegetables. Sweets and goodies are also welcomed at my house!
Favorite movie: Legends of the Fall, Forest Gump and Christmas Eve.What do you love most about Valley View: Being a teacher of small children, they all love me so I have many friends, that always feels good. I love all the fun school activities, PTA support of teachers, the school community. It's fun to go to work everyday,
Where are you from originally: I grew up in a small town in Idaho and I loved it! Soda Springs, Idaho. We had our own geyser on main street, and carbonated water from a spring that when mixed with Kool-Aide, tasted just like pop. I had lots of wide open spaces to play and explore and I loved it.
What grades have you taught: I taught preschool out of my home for 10 years, then I went back to college to finish my degree while teaching a Special Ed preschool for four years at Geneva Elementary in Orem. I loved my experience there but I am happy to be back in regular education. This is my fourth year here at Valley View in the preschool. I love it!
Favorite holiday: I love Thanksgiving and the Fourth of July the most but I am a decorating freak for all of the holidays. My husband keeps telling me I need to quit storing stuff to decorate with.
Pets: I don't have any pets right now, but I love animals. My favorite pet was a dog named "Barnaby" and a buckskin mare quarter horse named "Rosie".
Favorite vacation spot: I love Wyoming! Coulter Bay right close to Jackson where the Snake river begins. I love the Tetons and feel a spiritual connection with them. Probably because I grew up so close to them and they are a sacred place for my parents and brothers and sisters. Many happy family times there.
Favorite book: Les Miserables and East of Eden. I also love Dan Brown's books
Favorite music: Depending on my mood, I love classical, country, instrumental, basically everything except jazz and hip hop, raps. I also love the Beatles, Bach, and the symphony!
Favorite teaching experience: I would have to say that my favorite teaching experiences that I have had involve the children expressing themselves. They are so funny and keep me laughing every day with the funny things they say. I love their innocence and pure acceptance and love. Teaching little ones is very rewarding.

No comments:
Post a Comment