Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we are featuring one of our Resource Teachers, Mrs. Loveridge.
She's great and we love having her at Valley View!
Favorite food: I love Salad.
Favorite movie: Casablanca.
What do you love most about Valley View: The Principal, the teachers and the wonderful students.Where are you from originally: I was born in Lovell, Wyoming.
What grades have you taught: I have taught grades 3 through 12. I am teaching this summer at a BYU reading clinic working with graduate students.
Favorite holiday: Fourth of July because it is Hot. I love the weather when it is hot. The hotter the better!
Pets: We are famous at our house because of our pets. We have had chickens, ducks, ferrets, my daughter bred rats for a while and we had over 100 at one time. We have had rabbits, cats and dogs. Right now we have one cat and one dog that is 16 years old.
Favorite vacation spot: Hawaii. I love to swim and lay on the beach. I love hot weather.
Favorite book: Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner.
Favorite music: I love 70's rock and roll. Led Zeplin, The Who and The Doobie Brothers.
Favorite teaching experience: I love that Ah Ha moment when students go from sounding out the words to reading whole words and thinking "now I can read, I am a reader!"

No comments:
Post a Comment