Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teacher Tuesday

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we are learning more about one of our wonderful Reading Recovery teachers, Mrs. Taggart.
Although, she has many years of teaching experience she's new to Valley View and we're so lucky to have her here!
Favorite food: I love almost all food so it's hard to pick my favorite. Maybe chocolate
Favorite movie: The Sound of Music.
What do you love most about Valley View: The wonderful people! Everyone has been so kind to welcome me, I love everyone at Valley View: The teachers, the students, the parents, and the PTA.
Where are you from originally: I was born in Boston, Massachusetts but I grew up in Seattle, WA and California.
What grades have you taught: Kindergarten, 3rd grade and first grade Reading Recovery. Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pets: We currently have no pets but have had birds, frogs, lizards, and a hamster.
Favorite vacation spot: The beach.
Favorite book: My favorite book and the one I have read the most is The Book of Mormon. I also really love The Witch of Blackbird Pond and have read it several times.
Favorite music: Hymns and New Age (like David Lanz).
Favorite teaching experience: I love teaching Reading Recovery because I get to be there when the light goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment