It was a green ol' St. Patrick's Day Party at the school yesterday.
Here are some pics from the day (I hope no one got pinched)!
The students showed off their homemade leprechaun traps...
I think this one could catch more than a leprechaun. Maybe a small rodent?
We did some celebrating at home with a Lucky Leprechaun Breakfast. The funny thing is, I think I decorated more for me more than the kids because they wanted Eggos instead of Lucky Charms and the green milk (can you blame them)? I couldn't convince them that the leprechaun would be after them all day if they didn't eat the cereal for breakfast.
They didn't care.
I thought of the green breakfast kind of last minute the night before so I used what I had on hand like the green tissue paper, scrabble letters and pennies.
The kids woke up to green toilet water.
When a leprechaun's gotta go, he's gotta go...
Hope you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment