Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we feature fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Jacobsen.
She's a great teacher and we love having her at Valley View!
Favorite food: I like Chinese food. A favorite treat is fudge with walnuts.
Favorite movie: I don't know -I can't even think of the last movie I saw. I would rather watch sports on TV (not golf) such as basketball, football or soccer. Better yet- go to a game. I have BYU football and basketball season tickets and would love to have Real soccer or Jazz tickets.
What do you love most about Valley View: I love the students and the staff. This is a great school with such caring people.Where are you from originally: Vernal, Utah is where I was born. I moved to Provo when I was 5 and lived there until I moved to Pleasant Grove in 1974 with my husband and one son. Another son was born while living here and they both are Valley View graduates, K-6 and PGHS graduates.
What grades have you taught: Fourth!!!!!!!!!! It is the very best.
Favorite holiday: Christmas.
Pets: None.
Favorite vacation spot: Beaches. Especially Hawaii and San Diego (Costa Rica, France, St. Thomas, St. John, Brazil, Venezuela, Caribbean, Mexico were also great).
Favorite book: Tons of them. I love to read! I really like historical fiction.
Favorite music: Hawaiian.
Favorite teaching experience: I love it when students think something is too hard and then after a little work, the light kicks on and they say "this is so easy".

No comments:
Post a Comment