Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we are featuring our Head Custodian, Mr. West.
He does so much to help our school every day and at all of our events. He's great!
1. Favorite food: My favorite food is pizza and pasta.
2. Favorite movie: I love the tv shows, King of Queens and Family Guy.
3. What do you love most about Valley View: Valley View means a lot to me. I have been here for over a decade about 13, 14 years now and with Alpine School district for 16 years in the maintenance program. The kids, teachers and everybody at this school are just so nice. I have worked in many schools and there has never been one like this.
4. Where are you from originally: I was born in this area and grew up going to Grovecrest Elementary not too far from here.
5. Favorite holiday: Christmas is my favorite holiday!
6. Pets: Fish are my favorite pets. We have a 180 gallon fish tank in our house.
7. Favorite vacation spot: I love boating. So any lake in Utah and camping is my favorite getaway.
8. Favorite book: I like reading the Scriptures. The Book of Mormon is my favorite book to read.
9. Favorite music: I like country and some old songs back in my time.
10. Favorite experience at Valley View: My favorite experience at Valley View is when I got the new four wheeler that Mr. Gardner helped me get to do jobs around the school.

No comments:
Post a Comment