Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teacher Tuesday

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we feature one of our wonderful Special Education teachers, Mrs. Dunn.
She is such a dedicated teacher and you can tell that she loves her job!
Favorite food: Coconut shrimp with lots of pina colada sauce and buttermilk pie with raspberries and real whipped cream.
Favorite movie: "Pride and Prejudice", the long version.
What do you like best about Valley View: The teachers and students.
Where are you from originally: I was born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan but was raised in Magrath, Alberta, Canada.
What grades have you taught: Kindergarten through fifth grade.
Favorite holiday: Christmas with Saint Patrick's Day and Easter a close second.
Pets:  I do not have a pet currently but I did have a dog that had 13 puppies at one time.
Favorite vacation spot: Hawaii.
Favorite book:  Choosing a favorite is like choosing a favorite child, however one I really enjoyed was, "The Velveteen Rabbit".
Favorite teaching experience: Teaching students to read. This is my passion and my lifetime work.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, can you get the recipe for buttermilk pie with raspberries and whipped cream and post it on here?!

    ReplyDelete