Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we learn more about our school mascot, The Hawk!
Although he doesn't teach in the classroom, he does teach our
students to show off their school spirit and have fun :)
Favorite food: Real worms for dinner and gummy worms for dessert.Favorite movie: Ladyhawk. But I also like thrillers like "The Birds" by Alfred Hitchcock. Although, it has given birds somewhat of a bad rap.
What do you love most about Valley View: The students. I love being at exciting school events and pumping up the studens to show school spirit.
Where are you from originally: The top of Timpanogos.
Favorite holiday: National Bird Day which is celebrated on the second Saturday every May.
Favorite book: Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
Favorite music: I like Broadway classics such as the Bye, Bye Birdie soundtrack.
Favorite teaching experience: When I helped our students push themselves to do their best last year at the school Walk-A-Thon It was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment