Wednesday, July 28, 2010

They come in threes...

I have heard that bad luck comes in threes...how about a leaking water heater, broken dishwasher and broken Wii. Which one am I concerned about most? The Wii. Why you ask? We still have a month left of summer break. I would honestly rather wash dishes by hand than be without the Wii, which could potentially be one of the longest months of my life. We have done the big family summer vacation, the pool, hikes, camping, movies and more. I don't have much left of my sanity or budget to keep up the creativity for a month. The Wii was sent off a couple of days ago to be repaired. Estimated time...2-3 weeks. Great. Right in time for school to start. Why couldn't this have happened next month? It's not like my kids play the Wii for hours at a time, but when you could cook an egg on the sidewalk and want to stay indoors, it does make for a nice option to keep the kids entertained. We got a tracking number for the Wii and you had better bet, I will be tracking the progress daily. By the way, school starts on August on 25th! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment