Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Teacher Tuesday

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday!
Today we learn more about our awesome
Speech Therapist, Mrs. Callahan. 
She is so patient with the students and does a great job.  We are lucky to have her here!
Favorite food: Tangerine chicken from Joy Luck or Pork Burrito from Cafe Rio.
Favorite movie: The Wedding Planner and Anna and the King.
What do you love most about Valley View: The students and their wonderful smiles that make my day!
Where are you from originally: Highland, Utah.
What grades have you taught: I am lucky enough that I get to teach students from preschool to sixth grade!
Favorite holiday: Christmas.
Pets: None...but I used to have two goats, a dog, and a rabbit when I lived in American Fork.
Favorite vacation spot: Mount Rushmore and South Carolina.
Favorite book: Abish.
Favorite music/artist: My favorite type of music is soft rock, I really like Celine Dion.
Favorite teaching experience: Anytime my students make progress and feel good about something they do makes everyday worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment