Miss Threet
2nd Grade Teacher
I remember my third grade teacher in Rochester, New York. I don't remember a thing she taught, but I do indeed remember feeling that I was important to her. She told us stories about her life. I had to move in the middle of that year. I still remember the big hug she gave me the day I left her safe classroom. My "new" third grade teacher was quite a contrast. She was quite distant and cold. I was hit by a car that year and I remember her scolding me for missing school. I couldn't walk for a month, and I was scolded for missing her class. The hug from my original third grade teacher and the coolness of my next teacher were quite a contrast. It has been true for me that I remember feelings far more than content.

No comments:
Post a Comment