Mrs. Taggart
Reading Recovery Teacher
It is really hard for me to choose my favorite teacher because I always loved school and I loved all my teachers. In Elementary school my 4th grad teacher, Mrs. Schafer was awesome because she always read to us (and I love to read and listen to books). In Jr. High my 7th grade English teacher, Mr. Medicus was a favorite because he believed in me and encouraged my writing. In High School, I loved Mr. Fisher, my physiology teacher because he told me I'd be a great mom. At BYU, I loved Sally Todd, one of my Special Ed. professors who took a personal interest in me and was a great mentor. I love all the teachers and staff at Valley View because we all work together to do what is best for the wonderful students here at Valley View.

No comments:
Post a Comment