With only hours until the first day of school, it's time to run through the check list of items needed for the big day:
1) Camera-you don't want to miss any shots from the first day.
2) Tissues-both for the tears because you're going to miss them and the tears of joy knowing that you can now enjoy a few hours of freedom each day :)
3) Back-to-School Night Dinner-this is a tradition we started last year. We had it the night before school started, but I think this year we may have it the night of their first day so they can share what happened at the table.
Here's a picture from our dinner last year. I bought some decorations at the dollar store, picked a few sunflowers from down the street and opened a bottle of bubbly to celebrate.
Here's a picture from our dinner last year. I bought some decorations at the dollar store, picked a few sunflowers from down the street and opened a bottle of bubbly to celebrate.
We hope your Back-to-School send off is a hit and we'd love to hear about it.
Just comment here...
No comments:
Post a Comment