Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last Minute Valentine's Day Ideas!

Here are the top Valentine's Day Crafts from Family Fun!
Just click here.
Here are some fun coupons to give to teachers or parents.  Click here.
I wish I had come up with these, they're so creative!   If you need a use for those dead tree branches around the yard then check out this cute Valentine's Tree. This is such a festive centerpiece:
Here's some fun Valentine's Subway Art that you can print and make a great gift for someone special.  I found the idea at Eighteen 25.  Just put it in a frame from the
$ Store and you're good to go :)
With only 2 days til' Valentine's, it's time to start the countdown of love
 Just imagine the look you'll get when you pull this baby out of the oven.
You'll definitely be getting S'more love...
S'more Love Casserole
Click here to check out the yummy recipe!
Need a last minute Valentine's Day card?  Have your kids print and color these cute cards...
Click here to print.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment