Saturday, May 29, 2010

Let them eat dirt...

Here is a fun afternoon treat for the kids. You can use gummy worms, candy rocks, etc. I have taken these a few times for birthday treats in my kids classes and there were always kids hesitant to eat them because they look so much like the real thing. It doesn't help that I tell them I got the dirt from the garden...

Dirt Cups
2 cups cold milk
1 pkg (4-serving size) Jell-O Instant Pudding
1 tub (8 0z.) Cool Whip
15 Oreo cookies finely crushed
10 paper or plastic cups
10 gummy worms

Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
Gently stir whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the crumbs.
Spoon pudding mixture into cups; top with remaining crumbs
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with worms.
Recipe courtesy Kraftfoods

No comments:

Post a Comment